This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for distinctartists.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The types of personal data this web site collects, by itself or through third parties, are cookies and usage data.
The data concerning the user is collected to allow the us to provide web site services, as well as for the analytics and displaying content from external platforms.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We collect usage data on activity concerning this web site, both internally, and through third-party vendors.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google LLC. Google uses the data collected to track and examine the use of this web site, to prepare report on its activities and share them with other Google servics. Google may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
DISPLAYING CONTENT FROM EXTERNAL PLATFORMS
YOUTUBE VIDEO WIDGET
We do not share personal information collected on this site with other entities.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
OWNER AND DATA CONTROLLER
Stewart Talent Management Agency d.b.a. Distinct Artists Agency
400 N. Michigan Ave Suite 700
Chicago, IL 60611
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their data. In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.